Have you ever asked yourself how to find the best cleaner? I did. I asked myself how to find the best as in Home Cleaning Melbourne.
Don’t hold this against me, please. I went overboard when I hired my first cleaner. Part of my reason was that I was new in town, didn’t know many people and all I could do was looking into the local paper. I also checked out public hangouts at the local supermarkets. At that stage I didn’t know that I was about to learn an important lessons – more about this in annother blog.
At that stage most cleaning services in Melbourne didn’t have a website. That has changed tough. As the internet has changed so many things – but no the cleaning (and I am very confident that this service won’t go away in the next 50 years).
You might be in the same situation as I was. How to find the best cleaner?
Let me share our top 5 tips with you.
They work! I know they work because a very high percentage of our cleaning customers finds us using one of the 5 tips and they are very happy with our services. That is at leasy what they say (please click here and see what our customers have to say about us – testimonials)
- Ask neighbours, family and friends if they know a home cleaner in Melbourne they can recommend.
- Check out Google Maps for home cleaning in your aerea and read through the reviews.
- Check through local online directories as www.gumtree.com.au
- Check the ads in the local paper.
- Google “Home Cleaning Melbourne” and search through the result list
We at AAA Cleaning Services Melbourne are dedicated to cleanliness! We love quality – clean, tidy, detailed – leaving a fresh smell of spring every time in your home!